The core NCED network is comprised of several national research institutions and over its tenure as an STC, evolved partnerships with numerous governmental and corporate entities (see list below). NCED2 will continue to be headquartered at the St. Anthony Falls Laboratory at the University of Minnesota.
►NCED Core Participating Institutions and Non-Academic Partners
- University of Minnesota
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
- The Johns Hopkins University
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Louisiana State University
- University of Texas at Austin
- St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Bureau of Reclamation, River Sedimentation and Hydraulics Group
- National Parks Service
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Minnesota Geological Survey
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- St. Croix Watershed Research Station
- Inter-Fluve, Inc.
- Barr Engineering
For a full list of the external partnerships, including non-NCED academic institutions that partner with NCED to perform research, please click here.